DISNEY’S CALIFORNIA FOOD & WINE FESTIVAL CELEBRATES SIXTH ANNIVERSARY WITH SIX WEEKS OF CULINARY DELIGHTS -JULY 21, 2010
ANAHEIM, Calif. — Disney’s California Food & Wine Festival will celebrate its sixth anniversary in 2011 with six weeks of culinary experiences for guests of all ages, April 29-June 12 at Disney California Adventure park and select locations across the Disneyland Resort.
Chefs, winemakers and guest speakers will focus on cultures, tastes and traditions with hundreds of tantalizing demonstrations, along with outstanding wine and spirits seminars. Guests will also feast on delicious food, wine and beer available throughout Disney California Adventure park.
Look for celebrity chefs, Disney chefs and culinary masters to present their gastronomic talents in a full menu of complimentary demonstrations and signature paid events. In years past, the signature events have included Sweet Sundays, “Taste Wine Like an Expert” classes, and Taste Food-Wine-Life, a night that celebrates the essence of the festival with a mosaic of food, wine and live entertainment.
Disney’s California Food & Wine Festival includes experiences for anyone who appreciates the art of food, wine and beer.
· Many of the popular live culinary demonstrations and autograph sessions feature celebrity chefs. The 2010 lineup included chefs Guy Fieri, Cat Cora, Robert Irvine and Jeffrey Saad.
· At the spectacular ticketed events, food and wine aficionados collect cooking tips from chefs, mingle with noted winemakers and celebrate the flavors presented by culinary masters.
* Guests sample from the delicious tapas menu at the Taste of California Marketplace.
· Some Festival events held in Disney California Adventure may require park admission, which is not included in the event price.
· As the date gets closer, look for details at www.disneyland.com/foodandwine.
The Disneyland Resort features two theme parks – Disneyland (the original Disney theme park) and Disney’s California Adventure park – plus the Downtown Disney District comprised of unique dining, entertainment and shopping experiences. The Resort’s three hotels are the luxurious, newly expanded 948-room Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, the magical 970-room Disneyland Hotel and the 481-room Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel with its “day-at-the-beach” fun. For information on new attractions and vacations at Disneyland Resort visit www.disneyland.com, call 866/60-DISNEY or contact local travel agents.
* Guests must be at least 21 years of age to attend; valid ID required. Space is limited. Admission to Disney’s California Adventure Park is required for events held within the Park and is not included in the event price. Information is subject to restrictions and change or cancellation without notice.