MARK YOUR CALENDAR! Broadway in Hollywood is ANNOUNCING ON FEBRUARY 5TH! MARK YOUR CALENDAR.
The 2019-20 BROADWAY IN HOLLYWOOD season will include shows at the Pantages AND the Dolby Theatres. We’re excited to bring you THE BEST OF BROADWAY IN THE HEART OF HOLLYWOOD.
8 BLOCKBUSTER SHOWS. 2 ICONIC THEATRES. ONE AMAZING SEASON.
The Dolby Theatre is less than a mile from the Pantages on Hollywood Boulevard and has ample parking below the theatre. If you haven’t been inside, you might be surprised to find a state-of-the-art venue and a wonderful staff looking forward to meeting and serving you.
More details are outlined below. If you have any additional questions, please CONTACT OUR SEASON TICKET OFFICE.
Where is the Dolby Theatre?
The Dolby Theatre is less than a mile from the Pantages on Hollywood Boulevard between Highland Avenue and Orange Drive. It is part of Hollywood & Highland, which offers parking on site and features a variety of restaurants, shops and entertainment. The Dolby Theatre is accessible by car from all directions and by public transportation via the Metro Red Line Hollywood & Highland stop. Nearby attractions include the TCL Chinese Theatre, Madame Tussauds, the Hollywood Museum, Lucky Strike Live [bowling] and the El Capitan Theatre.
About The Dolby Theatre
The Dolby Theatre is one of the world’s premier entertainment venues having hosted a range of prestigious artists, live television productions, movie premieres, concerts, and cultural, civic and arts events including the annual Academy Awards. This programming will continue to happen around the Broadway In Hollywood shows. Additional examples: IRIS by Cirque du Soleil, Latin American Music Awards, Steven Tyler, Harry Connick, Jr., American Ballet Theatre, American Idol, AFI Lifetime Achievement Awards, Daytime Emmy Awards, and America’s Got Talent.
The shows, dates and theatres for the 2019-20 Season, will be announced on February 5th.
Where can I find a Dolby Theatre seating chart?
A Dolby Theatre seating chart will be available on our website on February 5th when we announce the 2019-20 season. Price levels, rows and seats will be clearly marked.
What does the addition of the Dolby Theatre mean for Season Ticket Holders?
The 2019-20 Season, entitled BROADWAY IN HOLLYWOOD, will include shows at the Pantages and Dolby Theatres. One package. Two theatres. The Best of Broadway. Renewing Season Ticket Holders will keep their season seats at the Pantages. We will choose Dolby Theatre seats for you that are comparable to your Pantages locations AND price level. You will have an opportunity to upgrade or change your seats at either venue, based on availability, after the renewal period has concluded. In addition to the shows included as part of your package, there may be additional shows announced at a later date. It is our intention to give Season Ticket Holders priority access to those additional shows before the public, as usual.
Will seating upgrades be available at the Dolby Theatre for Season Ticket Holders?
You will have an opportunity to UPGRADE your seats at the Pantages and/or the Dolby, based on availability. As always, you must first renew your current/assigned seats. Then, after the renewal deadline, detailed UPGRADE instructions and your exclusive upgrade time will be sent to you by mail and email.
Is the Dolby Theatre accessible?
- ELEVATORS: The Dolby Theatre is equipped with elevators to all seating levels.
- PARKING: The parking lot under the theatre at Hollywood & Highland offers accessible parking and features with elevators and escalators at each level.
- RESTROOMS: Accessible restrooms are available on all seating levels.
- SEATING: There is ample accessible seating for wheelchairs and companions as well as transfer seats.
Can I take a guided tour of the Dolby Theatre?
Tours of the Dolby Theatre are offered most days. For detailed information and to purchase tickets for a 30-minute guided walking tour, CLICK HERE. These tours are not designed to provide specific information about Broadway in Hollywood, Season Package questions or sales or specific Season Ticket Holder questions, sales or services. It is our intention to offer an Open House to Season Ticket Holders eligible for renewal this spring, prior to the renewal deadline. Please stay tuned for more information coming soon.
Where is parking for the Dolby Theatre?
Primary parking for the Dolby Theatre is directly under the theatre at Hollywood & Highland, which has entrances on Highland Avenue and Orange Drive. There are elevators and escalators at each level and valet is also available. The structure is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (with the exception of Academy Awards Sunday). Parking may not be purchased in advance at this time and is on-site only.
- RATES: $17 is the current daily maximum. (Subject to change) The Dolby Theatre does not validate parking. Validation is available from participating restaurants, shops and cinemas at Hollywood & Highland. A list of businesses which validate may be found HERE.
- HOW TO PURCHASE: Take a ticket upon entering the lot and pay prior to returning to your vehicle. Pay stations are available at each level of the parking structure. Advance parking purchases are not available at this time.
- VALET: Valet is available for an additional $8 fee.
- ACCESSIBILITY: There are elevators and escalators at each level.
- EV CHARGING STATIONS: Hollywood & Highland offers 20 EV charging stations, available on parking level P2. Charging is complimentary for 4 hours, afterwards you may relocate vehicle to regular parking or valet. Parking rates still apply.
Can I get to the Dolby Theatre by public transportation?
The Dolby Theatre is accessible by public transportation. Take the METRO RED LINE stop to Hollywood & Highland, one stop west of the Pantages [Hollywood & Vine] station. For a Park & Ride option, certain stops on the METRO RED LINE offer parking, including Union Station, North Hollywood and Universal City. Metro local bus lines on Hollywood Boulevard include the 2 and 180/181. For directions and route options via public transportation, CLICK HERE.