Fans can line up for the #Ham4Ham ticket lottery starting at 10 a.m. Wednesday. Entries will be collected from 12:30 p.m. to 1 p.m. The drawing will be at 1 p.m.
Hamilton – Official Site – Get Tickets
The Wednesday lottery event will feature several live performances outside the theater.
The lottery winners will get tickets for the front two rows for $10 (cash only). Winners must be present to win and must have a photo ID that matches the name drawn.
There was no word on how many winners will be chosen.
Regularly-priced premium seats can cost you more than $1,700 each.
The #Ham4Ham events are a tradition that started outside of the Richard Rodgers Theatre during Broadway previews, according to the “Hamilton” app.
Another lottery for $10 “Hamilton” tickets was announced last week. To participate in that lottery, you have to enter on the “Hamilton” app or the Pantages’ website.
Tickets ARE available for all performances:
- To ensure you are purchasing legitimate tickets, buy ONLY from the official source, Ticketmaster.com.
- On Ticketmaster.com, you can find primary tickets (blue dots) as well as verified resale tickets (pink dots).
- Search multiple performances.
- There is a lottery for $10 tickets for every performance. Details will be announced soon and will be posted on this page.
Prep for your show:
- Locate your tickets (mobile or hard tickets).
- Double check your performance date and time.
- Sell, transfer, or distribute your tickets.
- Plan to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your performance to allow time for security checks, restroom visits, etc.
- Doors open 1 hour before the performance and concessions and souvenir booths will be open at this time.
- Late seating is at the discretion of theatre management and the show. If you are not in your seat when the lights go down you may be subject to a seating hold.
- Plan your parking.
- Be sure to check back here before you leave for the theatre for traffic alerts and updates.
- Go Metro! Take the RED LINE to Hollywood & Vine.
- Make a dinner reservation.
- Do not bring:
- Outside food or drinks.
- Large bags (there is no bag check or coat check).
- Professional cameras.
- Video equipment.
ast: Michael Luwoye, Solea Pfeiffer, Joshua Henry, Emmy Raver-Lampman, Isaiah Johnson, Jordan Donica, Mathenee Treco, Ruben J. Carbajal, Amber Inman, Rory O’Malley, Ryan Vasquez
Director: Thomas Kail
Book, music & lyrics: Lin-Manuel Miranda
Set designer: David Korins
Costume designer: Paul Tazewell
Lighting designer: Howell Binkley
Sound designer: Nevin Steinberg
Music supervision and orchestrations: Alex Lacamoire
Music arrangements: Alex Lacamoire and Lin-Manuel Miranda
Music Director: Justin Reeve
Choreographer: Andy Blankenbuehler
Presented by Jeffrey Seller, Sander Jacobs, Jill Furman, The Public Theater