Festival Offers Free General Admission and Ticketed Shows
Santa Clarita, Calif. – The website for the 26th Annual Santa Clarita Cowboy Festival, presented by the California Resource Corporation, is now live at CowboyFestival.org. Visitors to the website will be able to learn more about the events and activities taking place as part of the Cowboy Festival on April 13 and 14, 2019.
General admission to the main Cowboy Festival events at the historic William S. Hart Park in Newhall will be FREE once again in 2019. General admission includes access to a variety of cowboy cuisine and western wear vendors, activities such as archery, knife throwing and mechanical bull riding, and a full schedule of entertaining performances across five stages inside the park.
Tickets to special performances as part of the 26th Annual Santa Clarita Cowboy Festival are now on sale to the public. Tickets to these events, which begin on Thursday, April 11, will be available to purchase by visiting CowboyFestival.org/schedule.
Venues in and around Old Town Newhall will host additional ticketed events. The full lineup of ticketed performances and opportunities are listed below.
Rancho Camulos Museum
5164 E. Telegraph Road (Hwy. 126), Piru, CA 93040
- New West and a Tribute to Don Edwards: Friday, April 12 at 11:00 a.m. – $50
Hart Hall, William S. Hart Park
24151 Newhall Avenue, Newhall, CA 91321
- Walk of Western Stars – Induction Ceremony: Thursday, April 11 at 6:00 p.m. – $60
Additional Ticketed Events
- Blue Cloud Ranch Tour (Departs from Festival Shuttle Site at 13th Street and Railroad Avenue in Newhall): Friday, April 12 from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. – $60
- Cowboy Cook-Off at William S. Hart Park: Saturday, April 13 from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. – $10 tastings
- Veluzat Ranch Tour (Departs from Festival Shuttle Site at 13th Street and Railroad Avenue in Newhall): Saturday, April 13 from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. – $60
- Santa Clarita Valley Historical Bus Tour (Departs from Main Entrance to William S. Hart Park): Sunday, April 14 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. – $50
For more details about the 2019 Santa Clarita Cowboy Festival, please visit CowboyFestival.org.